CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR
• Perform daily material & welding inspection including coordination of yard inspection activities for all ongoing projects.
• Planning for inspection & related activities like equipment & manpower.
• Maintaining a robust cross checking & monitoring on production floor.
• Assuring that corrective actions & preventive actions are attended to, on time with adequate actions.
• Prepare timely inspection reports & documentation.
• Shall be certified as WELDING INSPECTOR through CSWIP 3.0, CSWIP 3.1, AWS, & for B4T.
• Diploma in Engineering is preferred, but not essential.
• Having at least 2 years of experience in similar work / position.
• Should be able to work independently & consistently under a challenging onshore and offshore construction environment.
• Familiarity with international codes / standard is essential.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for Ideas, and colleagues who rank with the best, then please send your application and resume, quoting position title, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4x6cm) no later than 2 weeks to:
PT. McDERMOT INDONESIA
Jalan Bawal - Batu Ampar - Batam 29452